Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR)
SHARE Mobility is looking for a motivated Junior Sales Development Representative to be the first point of contact and interaction with prospects. You will be engaging with Marketing leaders about how to change the way they curate their content for specific users. Beyond this, this team member will have an integral role in target account selection, Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs, and presentation to Sales and Marketing leadership for final alignment. Ultimately, the SDR is responsible for presenting right-fit leads to the marketing and sales leaders, and help convert these to high-quality opportunities via traditional prospecting, direct mail strategy, using The SHARE Mobility platform, and finally scheduling of initial meetings.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospecting: Responsible for owning prospecting activities (fielding inbound inquiries and performing outbound outreach) and for scheduling initial meetings / demos. You’ll identify qualified prospects, contact them (via email, phone, and/or social media), and manage activities in SHARE Mobility’s CRM (currently HubSpot).
- Sales Support: You will work with the Director of Sales in the demo-to-close and post-sales processes. This includes attending demos, learning how to position and promote SHARE Mobility’s offerings, and helping sales with the demo-to-close process.
- Marketing Support: You will also work with marketing to perform market research in order to identify target prospects. In addition, you will help execute lead-generation campaigns and follow up on leads generated from those campaigns. As marketing activities generate inbound leads, you will help qualify those leads and deliver them to the sales team or enroll them in marketing-driven nurture campaigns, as appropriate.
- Process Improvement: We need leaders in every role, and we’ll need your help in improving the SDR process and role. You will help us identify new trends and opportunities for the SDR function to be highly effective and an integral part of the marketing and sales organization.
- Achievement and Accountability: You will help set and measure weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity targets and goals.
What You’ll Need:
- To be a self starter - someone who focuses on results and finds a way to get to the desired result in the best possible way
- Interest in growing a career in the mobility space.
- Ability to quickly learn technology and to speak with confidence about Share Mobility.
- A knack for getting to the “right people” and creating relationships with decision-makers.
- Self-motivation: You’re the kind of person who sees an opportunity and tackles it head on!
- You love people, default to helping when you see an unmet need, and you have awesome communication skills.
Resilience: Sales prospecting is challenging work, and you won’t win over every prospect. You need to have a resilient attitude and a willingness to treat every email, call, and day as a new opportunity to make a connection with someone Share Mobility can help.
What We Value:
- S Safety & sustainability
- H Honesty & integrity
- A Accelerate the pace of change
- R Resourcefulness to solve the problems we will face
- E Equality & fairness to serve the underserved
SHARE Mobility (dba of AVE AutoMedia Inc.) is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment. Jun